[simpits-tech] Need a plan

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Jan 24 19:09:31 PST 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 18:45, Bubba wrote:
> Bubba wrote:
> > It's been decided, I'm going to build an RV-4 :)
>
> Scratch that. RV-8 :) I'm 6'4" and 265#. The bigger cockpit would be nice.
>
> I'm thinking Garmin GPS/Comm, some flavor of EFIS, an electronic EMC, S-TEC
> 2 axis autopilot, and backup mechanical altimeter and ASI. 6 instruments =
> low workload. Oh yeah, need a g-meter, so 7 ;)

	Ah..........I'm 6'1" and around 200lbs myself, but I wouldn't mind having a
-3. Would probably have an altimeter, airspeed, g-meter, DG, VSI (maybe),
with a transponder and a single NAV/COM tucked inconspicuously out of the
way. You know what this is for..............yeah, AEROBATICS! :) Ah yes, and
probably an Aresti panel for keeping routines in plain view, just in case I
ever do the airshow thing. :)

	-Matt Bailey