[simpits-tech] Need a plan

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Jan 22 06:05:43 PST 2005

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Go for a -3! Best performance of the bunch, plus you don't have to
> worry
> about taking other people for rides. :)

Gotta have that 2nd seat! Not necessarily for a copilot, but for a place to
carry stuff. I'm going to the airport to talk to a guy about Navions
tomorrow and apparently he's built and flown (briefly) an RV of some kind.
It looks like about the right construction for the equipment this shop has.

> But if you've just got to
> have a
> small engine...........
> http://www.airdromeaeroplanes.com/dream-classic.htm

That's a bit too far in the other direction ;) A Sonex looks almost right,
actually. I'm going to look around for Formula 1 designs before I decide on
anything, though.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net