[simpits-tech] Interesting item

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 18 14:08:07 PST 2005

It looks like it could have come out of a procedures trainer.  Basically
a cockpit mockup with fake instruments and buttons.  It is used to allow
new pilots to get familiar with the switch locations.

I remember we use to have to pass a blind touch test.  You know, "Show
me the fuel dump switch."  The pilot has to place his fingers on the
right switch.

John