[simpits-tech] Re: Liberty Visual

Kevin kev1n1956 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 13:00:52 PST 2005

Steve,
Liberty Visual equipment is made by Evans & Sutherland located in Salt Lake, Utah.
They make the really high end visual equipment for commercial and military flight sims. I think the Liberty stuff is for the domed screens but don't quote me on that.
Here is all I found about where to reach them.

Kevin :)

Evans & Sutherland
600 Komas Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108