[simpits-tech] GA to PC headset adaptors

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 17:57:24 PST 2005

Hey steve, what kind of prices would a guy like me be looking at for cutting
parts, from say, 4x6 foot sheet 1/8 6061 aluminum on the water jet?  What
kind of files would you need?  We can take this to PM if needed.  Thought it
might be informational for those looking into cutting some parts this way.

Jay