[simpits-tech] GA to PC headset adaptors

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Feb 26 00:57:57 PST 2005

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Cooool..........I think I'm going to try ordering materials from
> onlinemetals.com (thanks to John on the list here for pointing me to
> this
> site). They sell small amounts of stuff fairly cheap, should be quite
> suitable for what I do.

Yup, they're good. Shapiro Supply is good too. Unfortunately neither has a
particularly good stock of titanium or acrylic. I need some of each for a
few projects.

> Ewwww, not sure I could handle the long shifts. I'm already sweating
> it that
> I'm gonna have to work 4 days next week. ;) Takes away time from my
> sim stuff
> and miscellaneous other projects!

By Sunday I'm so tired that I sleep for 14 hours and have no time to do
anything. Speaking of sleep, I better get some of that. Have to be up and
moving in 5 hours. If they haven't hired more people to get this work done
they're screwed. I'm not working 6 12s after next Friday, end of story. I
might not be the best machinist in the world, but I'm 100 times better than
anyone else there and by far the most accurate person that's ever made a
part in the building. I can hold .0005" over a foot. Everyone else is more
like .0150", though they are using CNC punches. I make the waterjet look
like a 1st grader with those annoying safety scissors ;)
--
Steve
N205FT
mysticz28 at swbell.net