[simpits-tech] Pneumatic controllers

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sat Feb 26 02:26:57 PST 2005

On Saturday 26 February 2005 01:53, Bubba wrote:
> Matt Bailey wrote:
> > Bah, I can make adjustments to the servo position where I just hear
> > the motor
> > move, without the output shaft visibly moving. What kind of cheapo
> > servos
> > were *you* using? ;)
>
> Usually Hitec :)

	There's yer problem.......go Futaba! :)

> Ebay is your friend :)

	As I progress in my flight sim explorations, that fact is becoming
increasingly apparent. :P

> Start a career as a pimp? ;) I'm wanting a huge pile of cash, too, so I can
> open my own machine shop and go to the Bahamas while my employees are
> working 12 hour days all weekend.

	Actually I need to get my career going.....I'm still spinning my wheels at
Wal-Mart. I thought I wanted to fly, but now I'm not so sure (and now I'm
horribly out of practice). If I could have a simple little flying job like
hauling freight to oddball spots, could work 5 days or less a week (I'd do 6
if I had to), and make enough to support myself, I'd be fairly happy for now.
But I'm not good enough to even apply anywhere. I'm just not
doing..........anything. :/
	But yeah, stumbling upon a huge pile of cash would be fine too, except I
wouldn't go to the Bahamas, I'd build myself a whoa-baby-dig-that-setup shop
for making sim stuff, model planes, and working on cars. Hey at least I know
what I want. :P

	-Matt Bailey