[simpits-tech] Pneumatic controllers

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 22:55:01 PST 2005

I seem to recall someone over there saying that getting the proper
resolution was not easy and/or cheap.  It was a while back and I'm just
going off the top of my head.  It might have been Craig but I honestly can't
remember.  But I seem to think this was somewhat of a hurdle in this
project.  Maybe your method tackles that.

Jay