[simpits-tech] Pneumatic controllers

Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Fri Feb 25 09:36:49 PST 2005

Mat It can be done.. its not that hard if you can write some code for a
microp. your choice

1. get a small vacuum pump with a tank...  if you want to go to 10,000 feet
du I don't know the pressure or lack there off, any way...
2. you need two electrically controlled valves one for a bleed orifice to
increases pressure ( you are desending) and you gessed it another for vacumm.
3. you will also need an electrical pressure
sensor so the system knows its pressure..

That's it.. just do the plumbing....

Cheers
Happy Simming
Cris Harrison