[simpits-tech] NT Systems simulators?

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Apr 10 00:37:08 PDT 2005

Thanks. Looks like it might go fairly cheap ($76 right now, and less than two
days left), but a bit too "toy'ish" for me. I'm thinking of building
something sorta similar, actually (combo monitor stand/desk/instrument
panel). So it uses tactile switches, interesting. FWIW, I google'd for info
on this thing and it seems MSFS98 actually has support for it, via a patch/
update.

	-Matt Bailey