[simpits-tech] Conversion of electrical gauges

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Sun Apr 10 01:35:59 PDT 2005

I have got Mike's  book and I agree with Marc, if your really keen to get
into this then get this book and have a read. you wont regret the purchase.
Lots of information about making your own instruments and how easy it can
be.

Another site/supplier that can be of help for you is Aircraft Spruce
(HYPERLINK "http://www.aircraftspruce.com"www.aircraftspruce.com). They sell
real aircraft equipment and while some of there gear is "real aircraft
prices" the non-tickets stuff  (not fully certified and doesnt matter to us
sim builders anyway) isn't too bad, for example i was gonna make the
throttle and mixture for the cessna 172 that im putting together and after
checking the price of the aircraft spruce equivalent it was far cheaper and
much less hastle to purchase the real deal from them. I recommend ordering
there catalog, its worth the money of your serious about building.....

Cheer
Chris.

   _____