[simpits-tech] Show

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:22:03 PDT 2004

Ed,

	My wife and I got to the show about 8:30 and stayed till 3:00 p.m. We
spent a lot of time at the MD display as they had the most available seats.
I really looked over the Notar they had on display, it is the first one I
have seen. I spent some time at the
Flir booth talking tech with one of the guys. Tried to get dimensions of
the cockp[it of the Bell 407, but there was always two people sitting in
it. Talked to the guy with the display of lighted panels and learned a lot
and saw one that you can separate the front from the rear.

	I am going to add another sump to my basement and hope that will stop the
water incursion. I cannot grade my yard without removing three maple trees
that shade the house in the summer. I am also adding drains to the back
yard to pull off the water coming down the hill. I think my wife is having
second thoughts about having me build the sim in the basement!

Fred