[simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge Computers

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue Sep 28 15:05:18 PDT 2004

Gene Buckle wrote:

> *rummages in a box*
>
> Well let's see here.  I've got an Anderson-Jacobson Accoustic modem.
> Does 110 _and_ 300 baud!  Wee!  We can use that to paint the target.
> For the main course, I can provide a gently used RA81 hard disk.
> 458MB on 14" platters.  Weighs in at 150lbs.  Should make a nice
> meaty *smack* noise when arriving down-range. :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just had an image:

Roy is standing in a field somewhere, peacefully picking daisies or some
such, when he stands up and says "what's that whistling noise?" About 2
seconds later he's knocked smooth out of the camera's view by some huge hunk
of obsolescence. The shot fades to black with nothing but a pained groan
from off camera.

How about submunitions? I have at least a dozen hard drives ranging from 120
to 500 or so megs sitting around. We can use this IBM Server 320 and it's
hot swap rack as the pod :)

Yes, this would work. The Air Force needs to take all the old, useless
computer equipment in the country and carpet bomb bad guys with it. Might
not go BOOM, but it'll at least really piss 'em off ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net