[simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge Computers

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Sep 28 08:16:49 PDT 2004

> Roy Coates wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm... how old?  If its a sportster, I'm tough enough to take it on
> > the chin ;-)
>
> 300 baud acoustic coupler. I'll be nice and give you time to find the
> nearest bomb shelter.
>
> Gene, do you have access to a forklift? I could use a hand over here.

*rummages in a box*

Well let's see here.  I've got an Anderson-Jacobson Accoustic modem.  Does
110 _and_ 300 baud!  Wee!  We can use that to paint the target.  For the
main course, I can provide a gently used RA81 hard disk.  458MB on 14"
platters.  Weighs in at 150lbs.  Should make a nice meaty *smack* noise
when arriving down-range. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007