[simpits-tech] Hello all(Intro)

Andreas Fransson andreas.fransson at valhallainc.net
Tue Sep 21 17:46:42 PDT 2004

Pictures!! We want pictures!! ;))

Seriously ... A WWII plane - that's cool. Mighty different from the usual
jet fighters and commercial jets. Looking forward to seeing what you've got
so far.

Andreas (who is soo minor league compared to others)
http://www.valhallainc.net
http://www.simpits.org

"Failure is not an option. It's included
free with your Microsoft product."