[simpits-tech] Yankee Air Museum Burns

biggles biggles at biggles.demon.nl
Sun Oct 17 07:09:42 PDT 2004

After seeing the pictures i just realised that i visited the museum two years ago.
Realy nice collection of airoplanes aswell as aviation related items.
Enjoyd the visit, people where realy friendly and helpfull.

Even remeber sitting in the B-52 cockpit (can you emagine with an outside temperture of 40 + Celsius).

I wish you all the best with rebuilding the hangar.

If there is a way to give support moneywise, please give the info.

Biggles.