[simpits-tech] Yankee Air Museum Burns

Charles Morford netnurd at msn.com
Tue Oct 12 06:55:10 PDT 2004

Thanks for the sympathy
I had access to a lot of stuff I would not have had at a museum such as Dayton.
My personal goals were to copy all the panels in the Cockpit Pilot Orienteer's, for you
guessed it sim stuff. Lost A10, A4, F4, F104 cockpits. I was in future sim heaven as I
was going to wire these up for the museum. I could do pretty much what ever I wanted
except take them home vs what I could do on complete aircraft. So know its back to
guessing physical size of panels from photo's, books etc which sucks big time.