[simpits-tech] Driving LED's form the parallel port (?)

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue Nov 2 21:38:52 PST 2004

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Really.......that's good news, maybe I'm ok then.

Just make sure to get the more expensive reinforced cutoff wheels and let
the RPM do the work, not pressure. If you hear the motor spooling down more
than a little, back off on the pressure.

> Heh......as it happens I'm not married, nor do I have any plans
> whatsoever of finding myself in such a situation. :P So once I get my
> own place, I can fill it wall-to-wall with model planes, computers,
> tools, airplane parts, unfinished projects, simulator junk, etc if I
> want to.........and I probably will. =)

One of these days I'll get my own place again and do about the same thing ;)

Actually I'll just slowly fill the living room with model airplanes and
motorcycles. If it's gradual enough she won't notice until it's too late.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net