[simpits-tech] Driving LED's form the parallel port (?)

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Tue Nov 2 22:06:07 PST 2004

Bubba wrote:

> If you can cut 1/8" music wire, you can EASILY cut a computer case. Music
> wire is hardened, computer cases aren't.

	Really.......that's good news, maybe I'm ok then.

> > Yeah, plus I'm sill living with my mom at the moment, so I can't be
> > dragging mills, drill presses, jigsaws, etc down to the basement. :P
> > Some of this is going to have to wait til next year after I
> > (hopefully)
> > get my first flying job and can afford to support myself (just doing
> > part time non-flying work now).
>
> Hehe, I had the mill sitting in the dining room for 6 months. My wife wanted
> me dead.

	Heh......as it happens I'm not married, nor do I have any plans
whatsoever of finding myself in such a situation. :P So once I get my
own place, I can fill it wall-to-wall with model planes, computers,
tools, airplane parts, unfinished projects, simulator junk, etc if I
want to.........and I probably will. =)

	-Matt Bailey