[simpits-tech] B-52

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Thu May 27 09:58:42 PDT 2004

Now, place a video camera and transmitter in the cockpit, take the
received video to a head worn display and you have the ultimate
flight sim!

The videos are nothing less than awesome! I would pay to see this aircraft fly.

My father was in the Air Force Reserve during the peak of the Cold War and
he was on a decontaminating crew at what is now Richmond International
Airport. They had a B-52 land for a demonstration of what the decontamination
crew would do upon the B-52s landing there after dropping ordinance. I was
awed then
by the size of the B-52.

Fred Mahone