[simpits-tech] OT - Sun Sparcstation

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 21:25:09 PDT 2004

MessageYeah, I'm getting that sneaking suspicion myself. Just picked up a terminator on eBay, when it gets here I'll give it a shot and let yall know. Thanks for the help!

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.