[simpits-tech] intercom

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri May 14 08:10:17 PDT 2004

> If there is sufficient interest, I will contact Mr. Johansson to find
> out if boards are still available. If not, I will see if he has the board
> layout
> that I can have more boards made. I will be working on a military version
> in the mean time.

One enviromental "effect" that is _very_ important is the ever-present
400Hz "hum" in the radios.  This is not found in single-engine utility
aircraft (Cessna 172 and the like), but is present in commercial airliners
and fighters.  It would be cool to find a way to generate that hum in the
board you make.  :)