[simpits-tech] An idea - headset boxes

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 10 22:03:42 PDT 2004

John, from what I have read, some civilian headsets work very nicely with
just a plug conversion, while others do not.  You just have to plug it in
and find out what it sounds like.  Brian's headset box is really intended
for those that have poor audio quality with just a plug conversion.  I can't
recall off hand what the circuit does, but I believe it amplifies or cleans
up the microphone output, damned if I can't find the file I had on this
stuff.  Brian sent it to me once before but I can't find it.

You can get the conversion cable here and many other places like it:
http://www.spinnerspilotshop.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-pa-88.html
?L+scstore+vrks9250ffedf9ed+1084243374

They also sell many other types of cables and pilot supply goodies.  There
are many sites on the internet like this one.

Jay

  _____