[simpits-tech] An idea - headset boxes

Bob Reed breed2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 9 21:23:53 PDT 2004

I would be interested....

Bob Reed
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Sikkema" <hangr18 at hotmail.com>
To: "simpits tech" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: [simpits-tech] An idea - headset boxes

Hey all,

I know I promised a while back to post instructions for the headset boxes.
Don't worry, I have NOT forgotten! I've just gotten a bit sidetracked.
Anyway, I just had a little thought, and wanted to see what you guys had to
say.

Before I made the decision to stop pursuing this as a commercial venture, I
had placed one last bulk order of parts. Now, several of these parts have no
real use outside of these boxes - things like the aircraft mic plug, and the
small project boxes. What I was thinking is, if anyone is interested, I can
sell "kits" consisting of most or all of the parts needed, and instructions
on how to make the boxes. It would be very cheap, probably just the cost of
the parts - which would save you money, because the cost for me was the bulk
cost, as opposed to individual cost. At any rate, I just want to get rid of
this dead weight, so if you're interested, drop me a line. If I get enough
interest I will see what I can do.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the
countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and
wish.

---