[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Brian West bcw at palma.infotelecom.es
Sat Mar 27 19:00:16 PST 2004

Hi,
    Believe it or not my first ever flight was a Bungee Launch on a  flat
playing field, I forget now what the Glider was called (probably R.A.F. Mk
1)  but they were an open girder fuselage wooden machine that were used to
train Cadets way back when.
I think Bungee launches were used before WW 2  for launches for slope
soaring with full size gliders. you're right about the bungee it was about
2" thick.

 Regards,  Brian West.