[simpits-tech] Dzus layout drawing...

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Mon Mar 22 15:10:04 PST 2004

At 02:47 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
> > Hi Gene
> > Measuring the wire to wire or hole to hole should tell you the average
> width.
> >
> > I would not loose any sleep over 5.375 or 5.365 it is only .010" and both
> > will fit in the Eagle.
> >
>Ok.
>
> > The smaller value 5.356 will allow you more metal between the OD of the 100
> > degree Dzus countersink on the back side of the panel and the edge of the
> > panel.
> >
>I'm not going to countersink the holes since I refuse to pay $300 for a
>very simple tool.

Gene
You can buy a used Aircraft Microstop Countersink Cage and a new 100 degree
piloted cutter from Ray Lawrence, email  RL100W at aol.com for around $35.00.
Just get a piloted cutter for the .257 hole.

Tell him David Allen sent you and he will charge you more! LOL

Just a happy customer!

David
www.737FlightSim.com