[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 01:14:40 PST 2004

Okay.  I hate you.

Why do you want to drive a family car through the sky, tho?  What is yours
and your dad's purpose of having an aircraft?  Are you thinking lots of time
going cross country, or is it going to be a joyride machine?  Do you really
think you're going to fly with four passengers alot, or is it more likely
that it will be the two of you, or you and a pal?  If the later, don't waste
your money on a skybucket!  You'll pay more for that extra pair of seats in
insurance and fuel costs, not to mention performance.  If high wing birds
are your thing, get an Aerobat or better yet a two seat taildragger.
Something that can pull G's.  :)  Nothing sez fun like flyin' with the legal
need to wear a parachute.

Steve W.