[simpits-tech] Selling a RailDriver Controller on Ebay

Thomas Peterson petrsn at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:54:18 PST 2004

Hello Allan,

Could you post or send a photo of your train sim controller ?  If you have discussed your project elsewhere Just point in in the general direction and I'll follow up there.

I suppose a controller is a controller as far as building conventions go but, I am curious as to the following...

1) Are you using the Raildriver software to route the commands of your controller ?

2) Has anyone used a saitek x36/45 for the same purpose ? I'd like to know how it worked out.

Thanks everyone !

Thomas Peterson