[simpits-tech] Slightly OT - Piper Cub

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:55:50 PST 2004

Oh cool. I'll have to stop by sometime! ;) I live over in Grand Rapids while
I'm not in school. Way the heck up in Houghton when I am.

I'll send this info over to the BIL, I'm sure this will help my case! ;)
Thanks for the info, and feel free to get ahold of me off-list, I'd love to
hear about your project. Right now we're talking to everyone with experience
we can find! ;)

Brian