[simpits-tech] Slightly OT - Piper Cub

esko haanpää eskoh at hem.utfors.se
Fri Mar 5 18:44:22 PST 2004

Hi Brian!

My name is Esko Haanpää and I write from Sweden.
I have Piper Cub drawings for J-3 Cub.
They are Wag aero drawings.
For constructing a Piper Cub from scratsh.

I am building a 1:3rd scale model made from steel tubing just like the real Cub.
It has a 50 cc four stroke 1:3 scale engine.

Tell me more about your project

Bye for now, Esko