[simpits-tech] I am back

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Tue Mar 2 07:31:07 PST 2004

Glad to see you back, Al.  Sea, sand, and the Sun are still waiting for you here in Thailand:)

Sounds like you are becoming an AutoCAD expert, good for you... I don't have to convert my CAD files into DXF before sending to you anymore :)

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand