[simpits-tech] F4 Glass v1.0 released

Erwin Neyt erwin at sim-instruments.com
Mon Mar 1 17:17:16 PST 2004

Just posted on Frugals:

Well, at the rate my developments go at the moment, I guess I could keep
adding features for the next couple of years. So while it is not finished
completely (so many ideas) I have frozen the code and released v1.0

For those who are using the beta version, here are the features:

new and improved network code, update rates are al lot better (depending on
your network setup)
photo-realistic graphics for the instruments
a lot of bug fixes

the available instruments are: ADI, Altimeter, AOA, ASI, DED, EPU, FuelFlow,
FTIT, HSI, MFD (moving map only), NozPos, OilPress, PFL, RPM, RWR and VVI.

More info on my site: www.eagle9.nl (click on the logo below) in the new F4
Glass section. I know the site is rather slow, but I will be relocating it
in a month from now.

Erwin.