[simpits-tech] lamps

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Tue Jun 15 15:36:31 PDT 2004

I soldered 576 wire lead lamps onto the 70 plus circuit boards I made for
the two sets of  737NG light plates

Here is an image of one ship-set of  737NG light plates that are ready for
painting and engraving

http://www.737flightsim.com/panels/pile_of_lp.jpg

Test fitting the FWD overhead panel Lightplates to the backing metal

http://www.737flightsim.com/panels/p5_panel_1.jpg

Test fitting the AFT overhead panel Lightplates to the backing metal

http://www.737flightsim.com/panels/p5_panel_aft1.jpg

David
www.737FlightSim.com