[simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments launches first products

Erwin Neyt EagleEye at Eagle9Systems.com
Thu Jul 15 00:09:40 PDT 2004

I agree to that, the F4 ADI has a full floaing sphere. That will tackle
the most difficult part. We have been looking at this instrument to do a
replica, which is quite a challenge.

Erwin.