[simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments launches first products

Erwin Neyt EagleEye at Eagle9Systems.com
Wed Jul 14 22:48:50 PDT 2004

Brian,

Am I right to state that the 'globe' is an actual rotating sphere, like
in an artifcial horizon?

I'll forward it to the engineers and see what they think.

I'll keep you posted.

Erwin.