[simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments launches first products

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Wed Jul 14 13:03:08 PDT 2004

Hi Erwin
The B737 "Back Pack images are nothing like the real instruments!!!!!!!!!!

IF they are "Better than the real thing" one would think that the pictures
should match the descriptions

The image of the STBY ADI only has one knob but the description mentions
two, like the real instrument.

Not spending my money until the instruments look "Better than the real thing".

David
737FlightSim.com