[simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments launches first products

Erwin Neyt EagleEye at Eagle9Systems.com
Wed Jul 14 20:32:45 PDT 2004

For those who have missed it:

<plug>

Simmers,

Sim-Instruments is proud to launch the availability of its high quality
"Better than the real thing" instrumentation product line.

Our webshop is available at http://webshop.sim-instruments.com

As a special introductory offer we have lowered the price of our Cessna
182 "6-Pack", B737 "Back Pack" and B747 "Back Pack" - These listed
prices are for a limited time only.

Also orderable is our GPIO (64+8+8 Ports General IO controller) as well
as a full set of all accessories.

You start with a complete "Pack" or just a few instruments. Our webshop
makes it easy to quickly pick and choose the most cost effective
starting point for your simulator.

If you have questions please contact sales at sim-instruments.com

</plug>

Or ask me...or take a look around on www.sim-instruments.com