[simpits-tech] Nascar Thunder 2004

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:05:20 PDT 2004

>That's ok, I'm not much of a fan of the Left Turn Foundation myself. :)
Hey, left turns get tricky when performed at 180mph and surrounded by 42
other cars! :) Incidently, it's those 42 other cars that have been giving me
serious grief today. I can make it around the track alright now as long as
I'm away from the pack, but I don't have quite the control necessary for
driving in traffic without causing massive amounts of damage!

>I've got a new Infocus X1 projector that we used with the screen we use for
>image testing on the
>sim.  Worked great.
See, that's what I need. First thing I did when I started playing this was
moved my monitor up as much as I could - this small picture is no good for
racing!

>We gave up after I noticed that the keyboard was covered with dew. :)
Lol! Now that's a problem you don't see with computers too much.

Brian

PS - hiding in chat again. Come one come all to marvel at the worlds tallest
midget.