[simpits-tech] Computer problems

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:51:00 PDT 2004

>Tell you, that bad stick will kick your behind every time.  When I found
>mine, I had an execution party for it.

Here here. I had that problem before myself. With my last computer, though,
I REALLY had some trouble. I was having a bunch of issues. One of my two
20GB drives was going, so I bought a 60GB and replaced both of them, but I
still had stability problems. I ran a Ram check using Nuts & Bolts 98, and
it came up with a bunch of errors. So I replaced the stick, still had
problems. Ran the Ram check again, found all the same errors. The mobo was
shot. Thankfully I had just purchased a bunch of parts for a new computer, I
was just planning on waiting until the end of the school year to put it
together. So, the project got bumped up a bit.

After it was all said and done, I did my best to break that mobo in half.
Couldn't get it to, though I did get it to hold a nice bend....

Brian