[simpits-tech] Mastercard moment...

Al West mail at prbox.com
Mon Jul 5 02:04:21 PDT 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 23:13, Gene Buckle wrote:
> I want to get some good daylight games - NFS:U is all night time.  I want
> to see if they've got Gran Turismo 3 for the PC.  I want a good rally
> racing game too.

Gran Turismo is a Sony Playstation 1 and 2 title only.  I bought a PS2 just to
be able to play GT 3 and 4 and Socom II - certainly worth it.

I've noticed there are some PS2 emulators out there - no idea how good they
are, and I'm sure you'll need a bleeding edge PC to get anywhere near console
quality, but this is going to be the only way you'll be able to play GT on a
PC.

Cheers,
Al