[simpits-tech] CRAZEy Lexan

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun Jul 4 17:10:52 PDT 2004

Alan D. Mazurka wrote:

> the question: has anyone else had success painting lexan? i've had no
> problem with plexiglass, but this seems a different beast altogether.
> next trip out, i'll get some laquer and try it on a throw-away piece.

Yup, painted tons of it. RC car bodies are made of lexan and painted on the
inside. Go to the hobby shop and get whatever flavor of RC car paint they
have. I use... can't remember the name, but it's acrylic airbrush paint. No
thinning, just straight from the bottle to the brush. 2 coats of black is
completely solid.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net