[simpits-tech] Interesting stuff...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Jul 4 11:42:53 PDT 2004

> >They're DE25, not -15.  The bulkhead plates will be hand fabricated.  A
> >Greenlee punch for a DE25 shape is about $400.  I'm going to hand-nibble
> >equivalents into thin sheet metal stock.
>
> That's what I was driving at.  I priced those punches as well.  I don't want
> one that bad.

A Dremel and a hand nibbling tool are your best friends in the face of
Greenlee prices. :)

> That's just it though, I can't code anything.  Guess it's time to start
> learning.

Look at it this way, compared to what you do for a living, coding in VB is
dirt simple. :)  Besides, you're part of the world's largest simulator
geek support groups. *laughs*  If you get stuck, you'll be buried in help.