[simpits-tech] crazed lexan part II

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 4 09:56:37 PDT 2004

Sanding will mot produce blemishes on the back side of the Lexan.  Try a
sample piece and you will see.

Just lightly sand the backside with a 400 or 320 grit paper.  Then, apply
Krylon paint that is approved for plastic. All will be well.  If you don¹t,
the paint will peel off in time, even if it is not touched.

Marv