[simpits-tech] Interesting stuff...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jul 2 15:23:31 PDT 2004

> Yeah, it works, but sure is cool to do it the right way.  Besides, I've
> reached a milestone in my pit progress, just went through my first spool of
> 500 feet of aircraft electrical wiring.  I had a big celebration.

Congrats!  I felt the same way when I finished off my first 1000' spool.
I thought, "wow, this is cool!" on my 2nd 1000' foot spool.  I thought to
my self, "crap, is this _ever_ going to be done?!" after using my 3rd
1000' roll. :)  The sad thing is, most of it will end up being re-done due
to the total re-design on the internal wiring.  I've learned a lot in the
process though, so it's worth it.

 > > >http://www.dairiki.org/hammond/cable-lacing-howto/
>
> Man, that sites even better.

When I start working on my side console harness, I'll post pics of the jig
and how it goes together.  That should help folks too.