[simpits-tech] parts

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jul 2 15:02:45 PDT 2004

> 	I have not decided whether I am going to use the cyclic pivot I obtained
> as it is going to make interfacing to electronics a
> headache. The one I drew up is easier to interface but a pain to machine.

Do you have a picture of that pivot?  I might be able to come up with a
way to make life easier for you..

> The cyclic tube is going to be made by a company that bends tubing  for
> aircraft use, I just have to give them dimensions. If you are interested, I
> have a Hughes/MD 369/500 cyclic tube
> and a Mason grip with no switches that will fit it in my "inventory" of
> parts. The grip was "demilled" by partially grinding off the part
> number, cosmetic but repairable. Aircraft Spruce has Otto pushbutton
> switches that fit this grip, I do not know where to get the two position
> trigger switch, although one did appear on Ebay a while back.

I've got two B8 grips already, one is NOS out of an F86 and the other is a
pre-MSIP F-15 grip.  If the tube has a standard grip collar on it, I might
be able to use it.  Got pics? :)

I don't think a collective would be that hard to build with the exception
of the twist throttle, but I could figure that out.