[simpits-tech] Interesting stuff...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jul 2 14:24:40 PDT 2004

> Nice site g., that is way cool.  I got some of that waxed cord on ebay but
> didn't really know how to tie it.  I've been tying it like I do sutures.

I've suddenly got this picture in my head of a Dr. Jekyll type stalking a
screaming buxom starlet while waving a curved needle in one hand and a
500yd roll of waxed lacing cord in the other, all the while yelling, "Slow
down!  I just need to practice my cable lacing skills!"

Ewww. :)

A suture knot should be perfectly adequate Jay.  Here is a site that has a
good tutorial on how lacing is done from the ground up.

http://www.dairiki.org/hammond/cable-lacing-howto/