[simpits-tech] ATX Power Supply

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:47:12 PDT 2004

Guys,

I know this has been discussed before, but I have no idea when, so I couldn't find it in the archives. Anyway, I'm just wondering what you need to do in order to get an ATX power supply to run without a load. I've got one I'd like to use for a non-computing application, I need something for the sense line I think.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.

---