[simpits-tech] panel fonts

Andre Breytenbach a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 17:11:03 PDT 2004

>Just out of curiosity why not just buy the
> correct font online?
>
>Indeed.  Why bother doing stuff yourself when
> you can just buy it ;-)
>
>Well hey, if you're pissing money that's great.
> However, not everyone can
>afford to throw money at problems to make them
> go away.  Besides, maybe he
> enjoys the process of creating a font that he
> knows others will
> appriciate?
>
>  I was being sarcastic.
>

> :)
>
> g.

OOHHH - we're gonna see a fight! Hey guys, gather
round!

Sorry, I just had to do that ;) I think a lot (most /
all) of us would like to have the cash to make all
problems go away.
I'd like to phone a certain factory and order an F16
cockpit section with all the internals. Saves a lot of
time with this cockpit building nightmares!

Andre SimNut