[simpits-tech] Marvs SCC

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:48:10 PST 2004

I got an unsolicited email from my ol' pal Chris Mihok yesterday (ACC Prez).
$2,520.00 - based on them selling 12 units.  No change from the last time I
got the info from Marv here in this fine forum.  I'm sure at that price a
variety of buyers, mainly government/military, will buy them.  Certainly a
nice thing to have, but apparently not aimed at the casual simpit builder.
I spent just over a grand on my rudder pedals, so I don't mind spending
serious cash on a part for my overpriced playpen.  But even I have my
limits!  ;-)

Steve W.