[simpits-tech] Marvs SCC

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 12:36:47 PST 2004

Okay.  I think the list price is about $2500.  This is really intended for
the military, but can be bought by whoever.

Now when you get back off of your chair, there is still hope.  I have been
in discussions with ACC on a new low cost version for the cockpit building
community.  To that end, a design has been identified that should meet the
goal.

This is yet to become an official project, but the prospects are very good.

I don't have a price yet, but it would be significantly less than the mil
version.

Marv